PSQM Member Schools Resources
PSQM RESOURCES AND GUIDANCE DOCUMENTATION
- Calendars for spring and autumn cohorts
- Web user guides
- Self assessment Criteria (print on A3)
- Self assessment Guidance Notes
- Action plans - blank versions for you to download and complete plus guidance and suggestions for how to complete your action plan
- Suggested activities for each criterion
- Criteria activities
- Suggested reading linked to criteria
- Example core documents plus guidance
- Submission guidance to help you with different aspects of a PSQM submission (core documents, reflections, portfolio)
- KPIs for Gold Level submissions
- Deferral information for subject leaders
GOOD PRACTICE EXAMPLES
The Primary Science Teaching Trust has funded a project to create a downloadable collection of examples of good practice in the teaching, learning and leadership of primary science which can be used by subject leaders and colleagues participating in the Primary Science Quality Mark. Follow the link to Exemplar Materials.
The exemplars are sorted into different areas linked to the PSQM criteria and have been collected from previous PSQM submissions. They have been edited and cataloged by a PSTT College Fellow and PSQM Hubleader and and are an excellent source of ideas and inspiration. There have been nearly 9000 downloads which shows how useful they are!
Your hub leader may ask you to contribute some of your own work to the collection. Please do - it is a fantastic way to share great practice.
October 2015 : From Round 11 no change of level from silver to gold will be permitted once the level has been assigned. Changes from bronze to silver, or gold to silver, or silver to bronze are permitted but must be requested one month before submission deadline.