- Recruitment - programme and powerpoint to use at a recruitment event.
- Article from ASE Primary Science Magazine May 2016 describing PSQM
- PSQM A5 flyer (hard copies can be requested from PSQM)
Renewals and deferrals
Hub leader guidance
Organising PSQM sessions
- Managing your hub: the stress free way to support and nurture 'hubness' Presentation by Bryony Turford
- The stress free way to a great PSQM submission - Presentation by Bryony Turford, PSQM hub leader
- Individual school progess tracker- print one per school
- Getting started with PSQM hub leadership - Tara Lievesley SRHL
Agreeing PSQM award levels
- Ensuring consistency in gold awards - a set of KPIs for gold level PSQM
Royal Society of Chemistry funding for hub leaders to 'add value' to PSQM hubs
The RSC offers grants of £500 to hub leaders who wish to offer additional CPD to the subject leaders in the hubs.
See RSC grants for PSQM hubs for more information about:
How hub leaders used the grants in Rounds 11 and 12 and the impact they reported
How to apply for a grant for Round 13
Supporting special schools
The documents in this section were developed by Chris Garry and teachers from West Oak and Hadrian Special Schools.