Based at the University of Hertfordshire, PSQM was originally developed for science subject leaders in UK primary schools, but the reputation of PSQM has spread far and wide and to date over 3500 schools have achieved PSQM in the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Cyprus, Dubai, USA, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Due to the high level of interest received from overseas schools, PSQM is now able to offer online international school hubs that will have a dedicated PSQM hub leader, an expert in primary science, who will lead you through the PSQM training and accreditation process from start to finish.
The training, resources and support you receive will be exactly the same as UK-based schools, so international schools can achieve the same sustainable improvements in primary science teaching and learning and celebrate their commitment to excellence with PSQM.
Covid 19 has impacted on children’s education across the world. PSQM has completely revised the content and delivery of its programme to ensure that all schools can complete PSQM, despite the challenges presented by the pandemic.
What does the cost of PSQM include?
The cost of taking part in PSQM for International Schools in 2021-22 is £975. This includes:
- Dedicated hubs for international schools
- A wealth of exclusive resources and support via our VLE
- Online ‘face-to-face’ live training (2 days equivalent for 2 members of staff)
- Year-long personal mentoring and support from primary science experts
- A framework for self-evaluation and development
- Access to a vibrant network of science educators and stakeholders
- a framed certificate (upon successful completion of PSQM) valid for 3 years
Register your interest
The next start date for International schools is Autumn 2021, with a final submission deadline of the end of June 2022. The deadline for registration is 13th September 2021.
Register your interest here.